Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Free Recruiting System For You




SFI Team Coop system.  I want to explain how having
a system like this can expand your down-line very easily.

Let me start off by explaining the biggest benefit of providing
your down-line members with a viral prospecting system.

It boils down to this...

When you have a viral prospecting system in place for your
team members, your down-line has the potential to take on a
life of its own and continue to grow effortlessly while you're
focusing on more important things such as family and friends.

A gentleman I recently met  managed to accomplish the
difficult task of duplication while maintaining his full time
job and family life.

He mentioned that ever since the beginning of his online ventures
he was searching for a system that brought interested prospects
in automatically.

He didn't have time to do the traditional recruiting methods
because they required a lot of time and commitment.

What he wanted instead, was a huge down-line that duplicated on
auto-pilot from his part time efforts.

"But did such a solution exist?"

If it did, he said he couldn't find it...

So after many years of struggling to build a solid residual income
through network marketing he decided it was time to take the bull
by the horns (so to speak) and he created a three (3) step prospecting
system that literally exploded his down-line within a few months.

The part that amazed me the most was the fact that he didn't spend
a dime on advertising.  And his down-line is now over 11,460 strong
and growing monthly on auto-pilot.

Ultimately I learned that being a successful sponsor involves
providing some type of system that helps people build their
business, not sitting around wondering why your down-line is not
doing anything.

The other thing that you need to know is that we do not need
to re-invent the wheel to produce similar results.  All we need
to do is copy what works.

This is where it gets interesting; I have got access to the exact

same system that the gentleman above used to get his results.
The only difference is that this has been put altogether in the
one website to make it easier for everyone.  I also know exactly
where and how to
advertise to get these results.

All this will be included when you come on board.

Now you have already had a look at my prospecting system that
I am
talking about, but the only way to truly get the benefit
and to feel
the power of this system is to go and try it
yourself.  You will never
know sitting on the sidelines.

Go here now to complete the simple process and be up and
running
minutes from now so you can get your own auto
responder, complete
with these follow up emails to build
your list for you.  It is a requirement
before joining the system that you first become and SFI affiliate.  You
can do this here http://www.sfi1.biz/11705573
Then proceed to the SFI Team Coop site and join using your SFI ID
as your username.

http://sfiteamcoop.com/index.php?referid=11705573

PS Please contact me anytime.  I am a real person and I want
you to tell me your concerns or ask me questions so I know
how I can help you get started on track to success.

I guess the quote from Zig Ziglar holds true:
"You can have everything in life you want, if you just help
enough other people get what they want."



I wish you the very best success in your business endeavors.

Gunnar
E-mail: npn175@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment