Friday, July 12, 2013

Squeeze Pages or Splash Pages

 

You need to promote your self.

Get your picture out there.

Stop promoting generic WebPages.

You will see the same websites over and over again.

What are the changes that someone will click on your site?

But a squeeze or a splash page with your picture will get people attention.

Very easy to use see my FREE PAGE here!

 

I have been using a free page like this one now for about a 6 months now and it generates much more traffic that the generic page I was using before.

We all need all the help we can get and a promo page featuring you is a hundred times more productive that the old website most  people are promoting.

 

Are you building a home-based business?

If so, nothing beats having your own splash/squeeze page.

When I started using my own simple page nothing prepared me for the influx of traffic I received.

I know that it is not easy building a business but it helps to have the right tools.


 

Gunnar

No comments:

Post a Comment