Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Who Is The Boss?


Who Is The Boss?

Darn I am the Boss.

What a great feeling.

Having your own home business.

This morning when the alarm went off at 4am I did not feel like getting up.

So I went back to sleep.

 

What the heck, I am the Boss

It is my money making home business.

No time clock to punch, no crazy supervisor to get mad because I am late.

Wow life is great.

I think I will go to the beach.

Or take a slow leisurely drive to the country.

 

You know two years ago I was just like you running around in the morning trying to beat the clock.

In two years I went from being a slave to the clock to being my own Boss.

All thanks to a great business that I joined.

It was hard in the beginning, but with the help, guidance and encouragement of my up line today I can wake up whenever I feel like it.

 

It is a great feeling to be in charge of your own destiny, you can plan because you know that you will get your monthly deposit into your bank.

Life before was a daily struggle what bills can I pay this month this one has to wait.

Losing a lot of money because of late fees

 Now I pay all my bills with a smile and on time.

No late fees.

 

What a difference a year makes unbelievable.

 All the stress is out the window.

I feel so good every day just living the dream.

Enjoying the tropical climate here in the Philippines.

 

All this because I joined SFI.

I am not going to lie to you; it will be hard in the beginning.

Lots of late nights and weekend work.

But the rewards are amazing.

 

I had seen the SFI websites before while surfing.

Not really paying any attention to them.

This day two years ago I had just received news that the opportunity that I was promoting had just closed its doors

The little money that I had made disappeared along with my down line.

What a bummer.

 

 I was mad wanted to kill some one  and decided instead of giving up, I was seriously thinking about that, I decided that I would join the first business that came up when I logged into the computer.

And up came SFI. And I signed up on the spot.

Best move ever.

I know this is not the right way to select a business.

But in this case it worked.

 

When you look into SFI take your time ask me questions.

 

We hope you will join the million + members that are already enjoying the success we have archived.

We welcome you and are ready to guide you on the way to your finical freedom.

 

I wish you great success now and in the future.

My name is Gunnar Hardarson
SFI is Amazing
 

PS: Winners never quit quitters nevr win. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment