Thursday, August 16, 2012

Network Marketing


Network Marketing


Many are called but few succeed why is that?

Daily you see new network marketing businesses pop up.

Majority of them look very promising, but strangely enough they disappear as fast as they pop up.


In my first years as a network marketer I had no idea what I was doing but I had this dream that the Internet was the future for small business creation.

I was dancing all over the Internet like a ballerina going berserk.


There were new opportunities springing up so fast you could not keep track of it all.

I wish I had kept a diary with a list of all these opportunities; it would be so interesting to see what happened to all these businesses that were supposed to be the last business that you would ever need.

There were promises upon promises. at that time  everyone could send e-mails full of Spam. Companies would teach their members how to extract e-mail addresses so they could use them to send Spam.


Some of these promotion tactics would now land you in jail, at that time that was thought to be good business.

When I look back you would think that some of these companies would still be in business today.

Way back when the Internet was like the Wild West a few people were making a lot of money but the companies are not around anymore

Except SFI
 

Seems to me that the longest lasting companies that are still around today are the Traffic Exchanges and the auto responder companies.

Shows you that providing tools for businesses is great business that is the reason I promote SFI. We provide tools for businesses to help them run more efficiently.



It is like in the California gold rush the people that consistently made the most money were  the ones selling shovels and other services for the miners.

Some miners became very rich but the majority did not make any money at all.

But the shovel sellers made good money because they figured out how to fill a need.



My company SF provides the tools to help the miners, but a smart person like you will associate yourselves with the shovel sellers therefore you should join me in SFI.

I hope that someday soon someone that had the foresight to record the pioneer days of the Internet will publish a book or a Blog with information about these days.

That would be fascinating reading I know I would buy such a book.


I have been involved with the Internet for a long time, possibly since 1998 or they’re about.


Fascinating place always something new and exiting all the time.

The new ideas the new thing and the new innovation a keep me on here just to feel the excitement and keeping up to date love the place, I am one of the lucky ones I found my company, my business, every day I meet new interesting people here, even way out in the Philippines I am still in contact just like I was there , everyday life provides me with such a wonderful opportunities, I am truly blessed.

I wish you all that read my little notes great success now and in the future!



My name is Gunnar Hardarson

Bronze Team Leader  in SFI




































No comments:

Post a Comment