Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NOT ENOUGH TIME

Not Enough Time

I have been writing seven letters for my auto responder.

It took more time that I expected.

I did get this finished late last night.

This morning I was thinking about people that sign up for business opportunities but never get started.

You waste your time writing to then sending welcome letters and you never get a response.

What are these people thinking, do you know?

I think that I get only about 3% the new recruits to start their business.

I guess that getting rid of the dead wood right in the beginning is a good thing.

Not dragging them along with the good 3% that are ready to earn an income in their own business.



SFI is such a great opportunity for anyone that wants to better his or her lives.

Where can you get started in a complete online business that you can operate from your kitchen table?

And it is all-free!

Just think about it a your own home business for free just some work from you.

Every time I sign in to SFI I  get so exited I see increases in my down line and my income.

It is such a wonderful feeling watching your future unfold in front of you..



When I am done writing this Blog post then I am going to help my wife write hers.

With English as her second language it makes it easier for her if I help a little.

We have a good time writing the Blog together.

Couples should do more of working together in their home-based businesses.

I love having my wife here in our home office working towards our goal of financial independence.



I have had people ask me how to go about selecting the best Traffic Exchanges.

I usually refer them to Traffic Hoopla; they list weekly the top 20 TE’s

 To go there click on this link HOOPLA there you will get all kinds of help on how to surf the TE’s and training, it is a great system for everyone.

I know that in Traffic Hoopla you will find lots of great tools to help you.



I better go and start helping the wife.

Have a great day

I wish you great success now and in the future.



Gunnar and Chenesa Hardarson



Bronze Team Leaders in SFI

No comments:

Post a Comment